Student Conduct and Legal
Our Student Affairs staff are committed to holding every member of the Saluki family, to a higher set of ideas and ideals. One of our Values is Accountability, meaning "We hold our students and each other accountable to be active representatives of the institution while responsibly managing resources”.
Below are resources that relate to Student Conduct and Legal:
- Clery Act Statistics: Reported in accordance with the Uniform Crime Reporting procedures, the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
- FERPA: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act; guides access to university records and the disclosure of such records.
- Gender Based Violence Policies, Reporting and Sanctions
- Legal Matters Help
- Policy on Non-Discrimination and Non-Harassment: SIU Board of Trustees Policy on discrimination and harassment.
- Policy on Sexual Harassment: SIU Board of Trustees Policy on sexual harassment.
- Report Hazing
- Report Sexual Assault:
- Report Student Misconduct
- Request Help
- Saluki Cares
- Student Code of Conduct: Contains relevant information concerning the rights of students at the University.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- University Housing Policies and Guidebooks: This page contains the specific policies regarding University Housing, as well as the guidebooks for the Residence Halls, Wall & Grand Apartments, Evergreen Terrace, Southern Hills & Elizabeth Apartments.
- Victim Assistance, Information, & Resources (from SIU Department of Public Safety)