Engagement and Involvement
Our Student Affairs staff are committed to our students being engaged and involved on their campus. Our Mission Statement says we will provide"purposeful and engaging programs, resources, and spaces”. Our Vision is that “We guide our students to become responsible, life-long learners who positively impact a global community”. One of our Values is Engagement, meaning "We cultivate transformative relationships with our students and community by providing opportunities for growth and learning in a safe and healthy environment.”
Below are resources we provide that relate to Engagement and Involvement:
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Future Leaders in Student Affairs
- International Student Council
- Intramural Sports & Sport Clubs
- Non-Traditional Student Services
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- Residence Hall Association
- Saluki Cares
- Student Center
- Student Involvement
- Student Multicultural Resource Centers
- Student Programming Council
- Touch of Nature
- Undergraduate Student Government
- University Programming Office
- Veterans' Services
A hazing incident may be reported ANONYMOUSLY to the Dean of Students office by anyone. If you have witnessed or have knowledge of a possible hazing incident, report the incident immediately to Dean of Students and/or the police. Hazing is illegal in IL, violates SIU Code of Conduct & violates all student organization's policies!
If you are not sure if it is hazing, then it probably is!
Report hazing by clicking here!