Parents and Alumni
Our Student Affairs staff are committed to engaging our parents and alumni. Our Mission Statement says we will provide "purposeful and engaging programs, resources, and spaces." Our Vision statement says "We influence campus culture by fostering an inclusive, engaging learning environment." One of our Values is Collaboration, meaning "We create productive partnerships and collegial relationships within the Division, throughout our University, and in the community, thereby better serving our students and each other."
Below are resources SIU and Student Affairs provides that relate to Parents and Alumni:
- Fraternity & Sorority Alumni
- Fraternity & Sorority Parent & Family Resources
- Homecoming: held each fall semester for SIU alumni.
- Parents & Family, this is SIU!
- Parents & Family: information from University Housing
- Saluki Cares
- Saluki Family Association: the official organization for SIU students’ family members.
- Saluki Family Weekend: held each fall semester for SIU student families.
- SIU Alumni Association
- University Housing Alumni
A hazing incident may be reported ANONYMOUSLY to the Dean of Students office by anyone. If you have witnessed or have knowledge of a possible hazing incident, report the incident immediately to Dean of Students and/or the police. Hazing is illegal in IL, violates SIU Code of Conduct & violates all student organization's policies!
If you are not sure if it is hazing, then it probably is!
Report hazing by clicking here!